Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Birthday~

Well, i wake up as usual... and my family wishing me happy birthday... hahaha! I almost forget it myself because i have to rush to tuition. When i reach there... there are no classroom to be use T.T so the tuition cancelled. So, my friends play basketball and stuffs. I called my father to fetch me but at the very last minute when i walked away leaving the terrace, Kah Hui call me. I thought wat he is trying to do - maybe 'rape' me, hahahaha~ Because he is some sort like calling Wai Kien too~ Then he wish me happy birthday, xD. And so he suggested that we are going to eat sumthing as a celebration. My father need to go back... come here and go back... poor thing... hahahaha~

Before we go for lunch, they are still playing basketball.



Kah Hui is teaching a student to play basketball. Very pro of him xD

Beside the basketball court, there are a bunch of students marching. Not so sure what uniform body though. I think is St. John. Izzit? =='



There are also some Scouts playing football. And their 'teacher' is Wai Kien ^^ Cant see him there? Because...


He is walking back... in my direction... hahaha~



And so we went to MacDonald to eat. There are me, Kah Hui, Wai Kien, Chien Ling, Kar Heng and Kit Yee. After eating, we chit-chating for a long time. Finally, we took some photos.


The first photo i looked so blur =='. Starting from left, Chien Ling, Kit Yee, birthday boy (ME!!), Kar Heng and Wai Kien.

And we get excited without bothering other people looking, hahaha... I got 8 horns and Wai Kien is trying to... ==' Chien Ling look so funny, hahahaha~


They starting to get fierce! Bullying the birthday boy T.T




Argh... i am still able to give the peace sign =='

Finally, me solo ^^ Lengchai? Hahaha~ Jk nia... I looked kinda weird in this pose =='


Lastly, Kah Hui took our picture secretly. These are all his 'artwork'.






But his photo was taken too~ at the end ^^

I am so tired after that... then we went home. And my mother gimme ang pow and cooked some red eggs... hahaha~


Haha... the red egg is so cute! Drawn by me, hehe ^^



The ang pow i received is cute too... i wondered the amount inside is cute onot... hahahaha xD



I am so tired and become even more tired after writing this long blog. I can rest now ^^. Sweet 18! Can go anywhere i wan, kekeke~

No comments: