Saturday, January 31, 2009

Januarists & Happy Chinese New Year!

Who are these Januarists? Its my brother & sister! Their birthday is on January so I called them Januarists =P.
On 7 January 2009, we went to Kiku Zakura at Times Square for my brother's birthday.

Kiku Zakura!

The inner view.

The birthday boy & me~

The birthday boy alone... muakakaka~

Appertizer~
My brother taught me how to eat the beans (Edamame) or else... I will chew the whole thing!

My sister's meal. Looks yummy... the dumplings~

My brother's meal. Sushi~ and actually this is a part of the whole set. Did not capture the whole set...

My meal! A lot of fried things xD. The fan thingy block away all those food =( Cannot see... beneath it got prawn tempura (although i allergic to prawn but i still eat x_X), fried potato or something like that, and many fried things~

My mother's meal. Hm... quite delicious... can see the PRAWNS there? The mee quite nice ^^

Hahaha... guess what is that.
It is not a leaf... it is wasabi... so cute hahaha...
Then... my brother put the whole wasabi into his mouth (for fun i guess) and then he split it out back =.= I wonder how he felt that moment.
On 25 January 2009, it is my sister's birthday! We go sing K~ First time sing K with family hahaha...

We go Neway at Times Square. Start at 7pm till 10pm but since no one continue, we go on till mid night =.=

Well... we had red eggs earlier~
From left, my parents, my sis, and me & my bro's drawing.
My parents drawn a... vampire i guess. My sis told me that she has drawn a seductive lady. But it looks like an aqua x.X hahaha~ Me & and brother have drawn a 'semangat man'.

Some pics with birthday girl~

The next day is Chinese New Year! Our family have dinner at home~


Fishes... both are different fish but the same cooking style. Veli the nice o~





Preparing the dishes~ Still got some more coming out~

A left view of the dishes.

A right view of the dishes.

Wow... all of us are so full.
The next day onwards, I go out with friends, visit relatives and outing with family.
Collected quite a lot of angpow... rich le =)
Well... Happy Chinese New Year
and Happy February. Is there such a day o.O

No comments: