Sunday, May 31, 2009

Revived!

It's been a LONG time since I update things here =P
Lets see... about 4 months I have been inactive in blogging... hahaha~
Hmm... in this 4 months, a lot of things happened:-

1. Parliament trip. (*.*)
2. Rat disection. (~.~)
3. Yik Lim, Wai Kien, Hui Wei, Kar Heng, Zhu Jun, Harshani, Jun Bin and Chan Weng's birthday.(^.^)
4. Mother's day (♥.♥)
5. New biology teacher, Miss Tan... and now changed back again. (@.@)
6. Choir Competition between school. (=.=)
7. Having a personal probate for librarian (^.^)
8. Kena loteri in choosing personal junior, shared with Yee Ling. (T.T)
9. Standardized Test. (o.O)
10. Mid-Year Test. (>.<)
11. Valentine's Day. ($.$)
12. Sport's day. (#.#)
13. Merentas desa. (x.X)
14. Performing choir on teacher's day. ('.')
15. And now holidaying. (O.O)

Hehe... summaries all 2gether (no need to post xD)
I think not just that... sure got some more activities one... but nvm ler~

Ok... if I got any event I will post it up.
Maybe there are in this holiday =D

HuNgEr FoR mY pOsT???
Hahaha... have a happy holiday to my fweeeeeends and myself!

No comments: